Make and Move Human Body
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out
Learn all about the human body from head to toe with this interactive book, Make And Move Human Body.
This 28-page illustrated guidebook explains in great detail the role that each body part plays in keeping you healthy, and how your own body parts fit and work together like an intricate jigsaw. Follow along with the guidebook to assemble an extra-large floor puzzle, complete with 28 interlocking pieces that fit together layer by layer.
Make And Move Human Body features:
- Hardcover, 28 pages.
- Written by Anita Ganeri.
- Consulted with Michal Bright.
- Illustrations and design by Mark Ruffle.
- Explores the role that each body part plays and how your own body parts fit and work together.
- Packed with playful diagrams and illustrations of the human body.
- Follow along to create a floor puzzle with the 28 included puzzle pieces.
- Interlocking puzzle pieces fit together layer by layer.
- Floor puzzle of the human body features movable hinged joints.
- Glossary at the back of the book.
- Published by Templar.
Assembled Floor Puzzle Length: 97cm.
Book Dimensions: 19cm (l) x 36.5cm (h) x 3.5cm (w).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cute to Boot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.