The Chameleon shoe has all the features of the BigToes Traditional shoe, plus extra fun. When exposed to UV light, the soles change colour, sparking intrigue and curiosity. This is our own, patented design!
While podiatrists and health experts agree that barefoot is best when learning to walk, there will be times when your little one’s feet need protecting. Days at the park aren’t fun when there are sharp rocks or nasty ants to cause pain. Normal shoes can be heavy, bulky, and do more damage than good.
The BigToes shoe range has been scientifically designed to mimic barefoot walking as much as possible. It provides the right amount of support without taking away the ‘barefoot feeling’ required for growth and cognitive development. The Japanese patented design provides a range of important features such as:
- A ‘big toe box’ to allow toes to freely move around inside the shoe. This is necessary to gain balance and stability.
- A softness that sits BELOW the ankle, providing the right amount of support without over-stabilising. Too much rigidity around the ankle leads to weakness and a foot that relies solely on a shoe for stability. This can affect the development of feet, ankles, knees and hips.
- A shoe that is glue free, breathable and totally non-toxic. This eliminates foot odour (kids feet get SWEATY!) and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- A non-slip out-sole. Learning to walk is hard enough without a slippery sole!
- Lightweight, and easy to slip on and off. Little ones don’t tend to keep their feet still for very long!
- Comes in a range of fun, colour-changing (the sole) designs.
Chameleon Rabbit will bring out the adorable nature and curiosity in your little one. This sweet rabbit design has a soft white and pink colour palette, with the sole transitioning to a bright pink when exposed to UV light. Coupled with cute bunny ears, your little one will be rushing to put their BigToes Chameleon Rabbit shoes on each day!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cute to Boot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.